Please be sure to read the rules carefully to prevent yourself from getting punished. We provide rules here to keep everyone safe, and you are responsible for your actions. Failure to follow the rules will result in punishment. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!
1. No Griefing / Theft / Trespassing
1. Modifying other players' builds or abandoned builds is considered griefing and results in a ban. This includes methods that either add blocks (placing blocks by hand, cobble monsters, etc.) and ones that subtract blocks (breaking blocks by hand, TNT).
2. Stealing other players crops or items without their consent is considered theft and results in a ban.
3. Breaking into another player’s property in a way that damages the build is considered griefing. Look with your eyes, not with your pickaxe!
2. No Hacking / use of Exploits:
1. X-Ray mods and texture packs are prohibited and it will result in a ban.
2. Hacked Clients are prohibited and will result in a ban.
3. Mods that do not affect vanilla mechanics are allowed (ex. Optifine).
4. The use of exploits in the vanilla game to gain an unfair advantage are banned.
5. Taking advantage of bugs/glitches leads to a punishment. If you spot any form of bugs or glitches, report it to a staff member asap.
3. No Player Trapping:
1. Trapping players or tricking players into your traps are prohibited and it will result in a ban. This isn’t Factions, don’t treat it as such.
4. No Inappropriate builds:
1. Symbolism of anything sexual, racist, controversial, or hateful are not allowed, and the builder will have their build removed and banned if they do not remove it.
5. Max 100 entities per chunk:
1. Players must limit the number of entities within a single chunk to 100 entities. This rule also works in conjunction with rule 5.
(Here’s a helpful Minecraft wiki page on defining what entities are: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Entity)
(Players can open the debug screen using the F3 key and look at the 5th line down to see the numbers in the “EX: #of entities in vision) / (#of entities rendered)” line to check for themselves how many entities are nearby. Check out this page on the Minecraft Wiki for more details: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Debug_screen)
(Players can use the keyboard shortcut F3+G to see the chunk boundaries on your screen.)
2. Players in violation of this rule will be warned, and if the issue isn’t resolved in a timely manner the excess entities will be removed by Staff.
6. No Lag Machines / excessively large Redstone mechanisms:
1. Redstone machines are allowed, but they need to be kept to a reasonable size and not cause a large amount of lag for nearby players. If you’re not sure if your Redstone qualifies, ask a staff member.
7. No Scamming / upselling / farm exploits:
1. Scamming others with in-game money and items are prohibited and it will result in a ban.
2. This also includes buying items from other players’ shops and selling them at yours for a higher price!
3. You are not allowed to use farming exploits for the sole purpose of abusing the market. Also please be aware that public farms are for the benefits of all players, and items taken from such establishments to be sold will not be tolerated.
8. No Begging for items / ranks from players / staff’s:
1. Do not beg, or ask for ranks or items to be spawned in by admins or for them to run commands that you wouldn't normally have access to (excluding ones to investigate other rule-breakers or repair damage that they have caused).
9. Don’t build within 100 blocks of a player without their permission:
1. Players have a right to not be forced to live near players that they don’t want to. Always check the surrounding area for other players’ builds! If asked to move your house, then you can either do so yourself or ask for staff help.
2. Do not use areas surrounding other players’ builds as areas for resource gathering. This falls under the ‘no griefing’ rule!
10. Players are not allowed to claim over other players’ builds without permission from the person who originally built it. The claim will be removed (without refunding the claim blocks), and the player in question will be given a warning.
1. Unless you are gifted the build, the build belongs to the person who placed the blocks, not the one who owns the claim (The claim will be removed *without refunding the claim blocks*, and the player in question will be given a warning.)
Server Chat Rules (Also applies to Discord and the website/forums)
1. Do not be disrespectful to players or staff members:
1. Do not talk back to a staff member. We’re here to make everyone’s experience here enjoyable, and that means enforcing rules. If you don’t like that, then you are free to leave.
2. Staff have final say whether an action follows or breaks a rule. Ignoring a staff member will result in a warning or an escalation of the broken rule in question.
3. If a player is uncomfortable with something that you’re saying/doing and you continue to do it, it will result in a warning.
2. Impersonating other players or staff members is prohibited:
1. All staff will have either a [Helper], [Mod], [Sr.Mod], [Admin], or [Owner] prefix in front of their name. Anyone who doesn’t have these is not staff!
2. Players are only obligated to follow directions from other players that are explicitly written in these rules.
3. No swearing:
1. Finding a way to bypass it will result in a warning or being muted. Continuing to do so will result in a ban. We have a profanity filter for a reason!
2. This includes leetspeak, misspellings, etc. of inappropriate words.
4. Do not be racist, sexual, and inappropriate toward players or staff members:
1. Anything that could be considered derogatory, elitist, crude, or in any way hurtful to a player is grounds for a punishment.
2. Avoid talking about any controversial topics in public chat. We’re here to enjoy ourselves, and not get into an argument
5. Advertising 3rd party sites is prohibited:
1. Do not advertise any server IP's, websites, or YouTube channels it will result in a permanent ban.
2. This rule is meant to save players from visiting sites that are unsafe, inappropriate, or general anything that is not a part of the server. If you’re not sure if your site is allowed, ask staff.
3. Informational sites like the Minecraft Wiki are allowed.
6. No Spamming chat messages, commands or excessive caps:
1. ‘Spamming’ is considered any message that contains a large amount of random characters or any message that is repeated several times in quick succession. Spammers will be warned, and if they continue they will be muted.
2. Commands that send a message in either global chat or to another player (/tpa, /afk, /msg, etc.) are also considered spam.
3. Do not use exclusive caps in chat (Example: HI HOW ARE YOU?).
7. No Drama:***
1. Keep all of the drama out of our community, and be sure to avoid it, or you will be permanently banned. This is a no drama zone.
2. Arguments in chat are no excuse to not follow any of the above rules, and their punishments will often compound if you let it get out of hand. Be careful!
8. No Trolling in Chat:
1. Trolling in chat will result in a ban.
2. Only speak English
Please only speak English in the global chat but we do not mind you speaking a different language in private messages. (Most staff only speak English, and to properly do their job staff need to understand everything said in chat. Anyone that doesn’t will be assumed to be doing something against the rules since they don’t want to mention it in a way that staff can understand.)
9. Please do not be annoying:
1. Begging of staff in any form of way for a staff rank or asking when the helper application will be back open. Keep an eye out on the announcement channel in discord, we will let you all know when the staff application will be available.
2. Please do not ask or beg staff members to review your helper application. It will lead to an instant denial.
1. Do not overuse the "@everyone", “@member”, or similar commands to ping a large group of people in discord. These are reserved for announcements from the Staff ONLY.2. No racist, sexual, and inappropriate music or post advertising videos in the music channel (Racist, sexual, inappropriate music or any kind of advertisements in the music channel are prohibited and result in a ban from the Discord channel.) * Here’s a helpful link to dyno bot music commands: https://rythmbot.co/features *
Minecraft account Rules
1. No inappropriate in-game names, skins, or capes (If caught with one, you will be asked to change it before returning onto the server. If you do not, you will be banned.) * Discord names and profile pictures are also subject to this rule. *
Website Forum Rules
1. When writing a ban appeal, make sure to follow the given format. Posts that don’t will be denied and must be redone if you wish to return to the server. (Ban appeals can only be done by the player that is banned. Any ban appeal that is written to another player will automatically be denied. Appeals are meant to be a plea for innocence/mercy *depending on the case*, which can only be shown by the player who was banned.)
Mods that are prohibited
1. Ghost client
2. xRay Client/Resource Pack
4. Hack Clients
5. Auto Clicker
6. World Downloader